Gilad not only increased profits in 2020 he is set to outperform those figures again in 2021.
Listen to find out why I fell in love with him, professionally speaking, of course.
His passion for his customers, staff and business is palpable. He talks about being a beacon of lights for his customers (retailers) and I can assure you he really is!
Linn (his company) website doesn’t talk about the features and benefits of their product it says;
Linn’s aim is simple.
“We want to bring you closer to the music you love, to feel every note, to experience your music with a clarity and power unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
Our philosophy is simple too. “We don’t make anything unless it’s better than what’s available elsewhere. For us, “good enough” isn’t good enough.”
We go to extremes to pursue musical perfection. When you hear the results, you’ll understand why.”
Email to subscribers and for blog post and iTunes (Post all of the following to all please)
Here’s what you will discover in this outstanding interview;
- How the financial crisis of 2008 helped deal with the pandemic crisis last year.
- What are some of the steps your organisation has already taken to address this challenge that other leaders might learn from?
- Where is your organisation leading the way?
- What’s your next one or two must-do priorities, especially given how fast things are moving today?
- Despite all the progress you’ve made, what piece of addressing this challenge do you feel is still the most difficult or time-starved aspect for you or your team?
- As you try to address this challenge, what is the biggest hurdle you bump into?
- If you had a piece of advice for other leaders in your position or stepping into a position like yours, what would it be?
Here’s where you can contact Gilad Tieffenbrun
Linn Website: www.Linn.co.uk