Episode 2 – The Voice of Business on the Inspired Selling Podcast
with Sue Barrett – Founder and Managing Director of Barrett Consulting Group
What do you want your business to look like in the coming months and years?
It can be difficult to do everything and know everything yourself, especially when you’re operating in these difficult times.
Therefore, it is critical to share your best practices and listen to the best practices of others who are successfully riding the storm of Covid19 and know they will come out of it THRIVING.
Sue Barrett is one of the most authoritative thought leaders, reporting on and working in the selling profession in Australia. She has written more than 600 blogs and 21 e-books on sales.
She was determined from the outset that she would keep all of her staff and not only survive but thrive through this crisis, not just for a few months but for the long term.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this podcast with Sue;
- What was important and what she implemented in her company right from the beginning to make sure they thrived as a company
- The 3 things that she paid attention to immediately
- Leader of people
- Steward of systems
- Manager of things
- The important of clear honest communication.
- Other ways of generating business outside of your normal client stream.
- How to speak to your clients and team members in terms of relevance and empathy
- And much much more……..
Listen to the full interview here.
If you haven’t already downloaded your FREE “21 Surefire Ways to Find Your Ideal Clients”
Do it today. CLICK HERE
Find a Way and Be The Best You Can Be