Episode 4 – The Voice of Business on the Inspired Selling Podcast
With Richard Done, Commercial Operations Director at Polygon UK & Ireland.
It can be difficult to do everything and know everything yourself, especially when you’re operating in these difficult times.
Therefore, it is critical to share your best practices and to listen to the best practices of others who are successfully riding the storm of Covid19 and know they will come out of it THRIVING.
Richard Done is Commercial Operations Director at Polygon UK & Ireland, a global leader in damage restoration, operating in 14 countries on 3 continents. He has +20 years’ experience in managing people and projects.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this interview with Richard;
- The 3 key areas that he paid attention to when lockdown hit.
- The actions taken in the first 48hrs of lockdown
- Making staff and clients a priority
- Communicating regularly with transparency, honesty and empathy
- How he assured Polygon’s clients of their safety and wellbeing
- How to take waste out of the system and enhance the client journey
- The importance of looking for business opportunities.
- And his parting piece of advice for all leaders
Let me know if you would like to take part and share your best practices in this special series of The Voice Of Business on the Inspired Podcast. Email me at email@example.com
Listen to the full interview:
Please subscribe to the Inspired Selling Podcast, so you never miss another episode to help you grow your business. SUBSCRIBE HERE